Ask for special rates in combination with your accommodation in our hotel!!!!!!
The highly acclaimed Elea Golf Club, part of the prestigious Elea Estate, commands a breathtaking location alongside the shimmering eastern Mediterranean and the ancient town of Paphos.
Elea Estate mixes its idyllic location with the splendour and challenge of Sir Nick Faldo’s 18-hole golf course, his Mediterranean masterpiece, meandering its way through a captivating landscape that ushers you far beyond the frantic pace of modern life.
The moment you set foot on the course you will immerse yourself in a sporting challenge that will test every inch of your game, masterminded by Sir Nick himself, arguably one of the greatest technicians and thinkers the world of golf has ever seen. Without question, a golfer’s golf course, Elea Golf Club requires a display of strategic mastery, precision and, maybe, the odd stroke of genius, if you are to stride up the 18th with victory in your grasp.
Whatever your fortunes while you play Elea, there will be plenty of opportunity to reflect on a golf course that has already been described as one of the ‘top 10 new international courses’ by influential American journal Golf Magazine.
Once you have finished your round you can relax in the luxurious surroundings of the clubhouse and experience the five-star service delivered by Elea Estate’s food and beverage team whilst, of course, immersing yourself in the exquisite views offered from the clubhouse’s five-terrace design.
For further information about Elea Estate, visit the website, www.eleaestate.com, or telephone +357 26 202001.
ELEAGOLF CLUB: FACTS
• Sir Nick Faldo, the course’s designer, opened Elea Golf Club on October 18th, 2010.
Elea Golf Club is Sir Nick Faldo’s Mediterranean Masterpiece in Geroskipou, Paphos.
• Among its many plaudits since opening, one of the world’s biggest-selling golf journals, Golf Magazine in the USA, ranked Elea Golf Club as one of the ‘Top 10 New International Golf Courses of 2010’.
• UK-based Golf World Magazine referred to it as ‘one of the world’s most exciting new courses’.
• Respected golf course rankings website, Top100golfcourses.co.uk, positioned Elea as its ‘Number One golf course in Cyprus’.
• Elea Golf Club is located in Geroskipou, Paphos, only 9km from the Venus Beach Hotel, 7km from downtown Paphos and 8km from Paphos International Airport.
• The 6,900-yard layout circulates through groves of mature carob and olive trees, while dramatic outcrops of weathered limestone strikingly contrast with the dark green fairways that, on many holes, are fringed by Mediterranean grasses and an abundance of wild herbs and native flora.
• Each hole is fringed by undisturbed and un-irrigated swathes of colourful native ‘garrigue’ flora. This stunning visual effect invokes a truly Mediterranean feel while retaining the ethos of a traditional experience.
• The 18-hole course is supported by The Elea Golf Academy that sits alongside the clubhouse. It features a full-length driving range complete with target greens and bunkers, a short game practice area and a stunning putting green, which commands an imposing location overlooking the whole course.
• A stunning 2,260 square-metre terraced clubhouse, plus 1,963 square-metres of underground parking, sits above the course offering panoramic views across to the Mediterranean Sea.
• The Elea restaurant, with its variety of dining options and wine-tasting lounge, has already been shortlisted for the ‘best new restaurant in Cyprus’ by Time Out magazine.
• The clubhouse also features a dedicated corporate and event suite, suitable for meetings, conferences, weddings and private parties.
Find your special rates in combination with your accommodation in our hotel, below!!!!!
Elea Golf Club Green Fee Rates
Public Green Fee Rate
Hotel Guest Rate
01 Dec – 15 Feb 2017
01 June - 15 Sep 2017
16 Feb – 31 May 2017
16 Sept – 30 Nov 2017
Twilight rounds (after 15:00 in the summer or 13:00 in the winter) for €
45/person or €65/ person
including clubs, shoes, trollry
ll set of hire clubs: €30
Shoe hire: €15
Basket of 50 practice balls: €5
Electric Trolley: €15